Powder Byrne retained our services to maintain and improve their user-facing website. Highlights of our work included:
- Implementing a Wordpress blog according to a client-supplied design and specification.
- General improvements throughout the backend CMS, enabling more control for site administrators and reducing their reliance on developers and sysadmins.
- Improvements to the code architecture to streamline future changes.
- Adding an automatically-updating XML sitemap.
- Advised on SEO and hosting matters.
- Recommended and implemented the use of GitHub for source control and GitHub Issues to track the to do list.
As their needs changed we recommended they invest in an updated, modern CMS to reduce their ongoing site maintenance costs. We designed and implemented a multi-site solution with a focus on media handling and performance which has allowed them to keep the site fresh without relying on expensive software development services.